HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Not So Blonde... Blonde

When I was little all I really wanted to be when I grew up was the little mirmaid... I used to think up much more socially acceptable answers like a docotr or an actress. But what my heart has always desired was to be just that... an underwater princess. So on that note I have taken a plunge into the dark side... Im seeing red that is... I have taken a break from my oh so blonde roots and gone red... Dont worry guys Ill be back to blonde soon just taking a break to be a little more like my idol.

1 comment:

this free bird said...

i think your hair looks great! and if it helps any...i wanted to be anne of green gables. i even convinced myself i was adopted!!

xoxo,
carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...