HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Friday, August 31, 2012

High Five For Friday!

It is once again that time!! that glorious day, the one we wait all week for. FRIDAY!!! After a long week of Driving back and forth to school everyday and then rushing to work I am so glad for the 3 day weekend!

ONE. Our Puppy is officially one whole year old, We have had her for 6 moths and I am kinda obsessed with her. Im pretty sure she hate how much attention we give her ( mostly cause between my hubby and I we annoy her OFTEN see below picture)
 TWO. I got to talk to my favorite person this week. I miss living with her. With out this lady Jon and I probably would of killed each other before we got married.... No Lie... I love this girl.
THREE. I actually ran this week...  now if I can just keep it up!

FOUR. I found this picture from when I went to visit Vegas ins 2008... We were so little! Jon and I BOTH have labor day off AND he is not even on call... Its fate we are going to have the best weekend


FiVE. Im pretty sure this is on here every week but.... BEACH! Last week there was just a little storm ( or hurricane) that ruined my beach trip so hopefully this weekend is storm free.

Linking up with this gal and this one!!!


7 comments:

Hilary said...

Have an awesome long weekend - glad you get to spend it together!!

Unknown said...

love the run like you stole something sign! good job on running!

Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello! :)
nichollvincent.blogspot.com

Jordan said...

I hope you have a fantastic week, I feel like it's gonna be a good one! I'm usually right :)

I love that picture from Vegas, very cute

-Jordan

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

Happy birthday to your pup! What a cutie!!! I hope you have a great labor day and are able to get in some good beach time girl! xoxo Niki

Sarah said...

Thanks Jordan I have always loved that picture so glad I found it!

Alisa Marie said...

Awhy - your puppy is so cute!

Ashley said...

Awww!!! happy Birthday to your little puppy!!!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...