HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Can I Touch Your Butt?

So my oh so sweet husband has found a new app on his phone... I think or a website or some other place that provides him with a wide variety of pictures that remind him of me I am not sure where they are coming from.  The past two days I have been finding these little "love" notes through out the day... I use the term love loosely... Ill let you be the judge... 
Here is the first one I found... It my new computer background file saved as Sarah's Life...

This one is my new phone background


This one I just found while trying to upload the last one...


Now when we were dating every now and then I would get a sweet picture like this or this


 so when I get a new picture message from him I was thinking it would be some sweet little quote ( he sent me this when we were dating)....

Not even close....



Oh but don't worry today it gets better...

  
 I was having a bad day and called him crying cause I couldn't find a parking space before class (one thing after another you know) and ever time I would see some one leaving some one who just pulled in to the school parking lot would get it which lead to me being late for class even though I was at the school 15 minuets early... (why don't college campuses EVER have enough parking???) 
Anyways... that has nothing to do with anything except I am still annoyed...
But I calm down and got to class and get this picture.... Of course with the a little message from him saying I love you...


An this one ... It was just for fun I guess...


True love right?

9 comments:

Anita said...

Too cute! Hope your day is looking better!

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

ahahha this is too cute! love it! Thanks for linking up! Have a great week.

Rachel
www.lalalists.com

Cassie said...

I love the one about being distracted! Lol! I'm a new follower from the ILMOF hop, and I'd love a visit back at http://www.two-in-diapers.blogspot.com when you get the chance! :)

Alisa Marie said...

That is all so sweet! I cracked up reading the one that said Can I Touch Your Butt! I remember being in college the parking lot was always crazy! I would roll down my window and asked people where they parked to I could follow them and get their spot! Hope your day gets better!

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

The ballet one is hysterical. That's so me!

Kate Wilson said...

Ah ha ha ha! I truely love your love notes! Tell Jon to tell Cam to do that, it would make my day! :) ha ha

Taylor said...

this is tooo funny. i gotta check out that app you are talking about!
your blog is so cute. ciao from your newest follower, yayyy!
anticipationblog.blogspot.com

rachforthestars said...

adorable ballerinas!

Amanda said...

That first image is all too funny! And that is so sweet that your husband has been sending you all these wonderful little images!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...