HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Is it LAME...

So is it lame....
 That I am excited that I have 40 whole followers? In the last month that is over 25 people who want to read what I have to say... I know its nothing for all the bloggers with thousands of followers but for my baby blog its exciting. 

OR that I just spent 10 minutes in the candle aisle at Walmart smelling fall scents because I know that is about as close as I will get to fall in Florida.

Or how about that  I am really excited to join a gym... a real live big kid gym? We went to tour 2 gyms today and I will no longer have to just work out at our house... although I sure sometimes I still will... But I have never actually been able to go to all the group classes I want and use the wights and personal trainers... and the pool... yeah 

Or that we were going to go out last night but ended up staying home eating ice cream and went to bed early and that when we went to bed Hubby Jon fell asleep way faster than I did. SO I was forced to play on my phone while he slept soundly.

Or that while he slept soundly he some how managed to kick me numerous times and elbow me in the eye...
And because of this I slept on the couch until about 3am when I woke up scared and kinda sore...


5 comments:

Rachel said...

It's not lame at all to be excited about any number of followers! It's always super exciting to see that number creep up, no matter what the number is! But it is lame when husbands get too violent in their sleep--that's not fun that you had to go to the couch!

Cramer Coffee and Jesus said...

it's TOTALLY not lame to be excited. I did the same thing....it's just so cool that people care what I have to say! lol. keep it up girlie girl!

Joanna said...

your blog is so cute! new follower :)

joanna-dan.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Glad you guys don;t think I am lame. Love all the support I feel on here even if it is over something silly like the number of followers I have:)

Anonymous said...

Totally not Lame at all!!! Love it!! Oh by the way I am following you from the I Love Online Friends Blog Hop!! Would love for you to stop by and say hi!!

http://ecfabulous.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...