HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Dog Ate My Homework....

OK so my dog didn't eat my homework although I wouldn't put it past her, she did however eat my FAVORITE pair of sandals. Why do dogs have this ability to make us so mad and then melt our heart two seconds later. I can never stay mad! But oh how I wanted to! but she has the cutest puppy eyes!! 

On that note I need new shoes of course! It is the logical place to go... Right?

I need all of these... Now to convince the Hubby!
Linking up here and here

5 comments:

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said...

I love those boots and the striped sperrys!!! My dog keeps eating our underwear. Isn't that weird?! I'd almost rather it be my sandals (although those are probably much more expensive and harder to replace). But I can't get mad at him with his eyes!

Sarah said...

HAHA Yeah I'm not gonna lie we have been through a few pairs of underwear too... I thought she grew out of the eating non-edible things stage but apparently not maybe one day...

Rachel @ lala Lists said...

the striped boat shoes are amazing!!! I vote those all the way!
Thanks for linking up with us for Loving Lately!

xoxo
Rachel

Rachel said...

My husband once read a book, long before we were married, that said that it was a very good idea for husbands to buy their wives new shoes periodically. I have no idea what kind of marriage advice that is or what book would say that...but I'm not complaining, because he takes me out for new shoes as random presents and I love it! :P

Sarah said...

Rachel!! I need that book like now I think every man on the face of this planet needs it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...