Linking up with Neely
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
- my cell phone
-my wedding band and engagement ring
2. All time favorite book? Why?
I know this sounds totally shallow but I LOVE Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella. Its a funny, witty, easy read. She is one of my favorite authors I love everything she writes. I also could read Harry Potter any time any day but that is so obvious right?
There are so many more... I love to read... such hard question
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012
Finish this semester with a 4.0. I am almost done with school and I want to finish strong!
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Last year 2011. I was living in Utah and we got engaged and married. I would love to do it all again and not stress so much. I was a bucket of nerves constantly. I would calm down and enjoy my time a little more... don't get me wrong though that time was A LOT of fun it just could have been way less stressful.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I take things hard. I read into them too much.. ask my husband that poor mane has to put up with me everyday.