This week has been a rather hard one. With all the daily trials and hardships thrown at me I find that mostly negative thoughts run through my head. It is a horrible thing, it makes my days go by slower, my mood worse, even my body hurts. So instead of basking in the glory of my no-good-rotten-mood like I normally do I tried something new. I made a list of what I am thankful for. It started off slowly and then quickly grew. So I thought I would share a few things that brighten my day.
1. I have a job...although this has been one of my major stress out I am very thankful for a great boss and wonderful kids to teach.(Please ignore out cowboy attire it was western day and this was our old western picture)
2. School... I am ALMOST DONE!!! I can see the end of the road am I am TRULY grateful for this.
3. We live close to the temple. Heaven on earth enough said.
4. Ruca... Sweet puppy is the love of my life.
5. My Family
6. A good work out.
7. I saved the most important for last My Husband because:
Cooks me dinner when I don't feel like doing it
Dry's Ruca off when I give her a bath
Cuddles me so I can fall asleep even though he wont actually go to bed for hours
Doing the previously mentioned task when I am grumpiest grump
Tells me when I am wrong
Is patient with me
Gets me water
Wakes up early to go to his church meetings
Goes to the beach with me
Can shoot a gun/ Owns a gun
Has really strong arms and lifts heavy things with them
Loves people and thinks of them before doing things
Is smoking hot