HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Good Things to Come

“Don't you quit. You keep walking, you keep trying, there is help and happiness ahead. Some blessings come soon. Some come late. Some don't come until heaven. But for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be alright in the end. Trust God and believe in Good Things to Come.”

                                                          Jeffery R Holland 

Last night we made dinner for the Missionaries and my Mom. After dinner they shared a Mormon Message with us. It is such a great video. It got me thinking about all the trails Heavenly Father throws at us. Being newly married, Jon and I have our fair share of trails. School, work, bills, our future... at times seems to be too much to handle but when I take a step back and look at all we have been blessed with and all we have to look forward to I am grateful for the momentary trials that teach me.This life is but a small moment good things will come. 

1 comment:

Kaylie said...

I love this clip! It's so true.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...