HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Friday, March 8, 2013

Wild and Crazy Spring Break 2013

Remember when I wrote this post? Well this is the warmest it has been all week....

On Monday there was ice on my car... ICE!!!! That is not even fair!!! My last spring break and Florida decides that should be freezing. I don't know what that is about but I am not happy... I just want to be warm soaking up the rays on the beach. I guess this is what I get for bragging about 80 degree weather the week before Spring Break.... sweaters and the heater (for the first time all winter)!!! I have spent the week bundled up on the couch watching Netflix....
 Basically Girls Gone Wild Spring Break Edition 2.0.
This is what spring break should look like....
via
Via

via
Not like this!!!! I feel like I need to be bundled up all day hopping around in a sleeping bag....
Via  




2 comments:

Allison Leighann said...

I love these photos. And your blog, thus far. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop.

Darius Cartmell said...

I can empathize with you with wanting spring break to involve sun and sand (and in my case, I’m hoping for a few girls strolling up and down the beach in bikinis). I can’t even remember the last time I was at a beach during spring break. I think the last time was in college. Ah, the joys of adulthood. What I’d give to be on spring break right now!

Darius Cartmell

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...