HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Friday, November 16, 2012

Liebster Award Times Two

I have been nominated for my very first award... TWICE!
That is right two crazy girls,Cassie and Chelsee deiced to nominate ME.
So what award is this you ask? Well it is called the Liebster Award and it is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, and little Ol' me has been nominated.

Here are the rules for said award:
each person must post 11 things about themselves
they must answer the questions that the nominator set for them plus create 11 questions for the others that they nominate
choose 11 people to nominate, link them in your post, and let them know you nominated them!
*no tag backs*

11 THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I have been married to the love of my life for a year and 4 days (yes we were one of those 11.11.11 couples)
2. I will have my bachelor's in Event Management and Non Profit Management in April.
3. I could eat mashed potatoes every day for eternity and be perfectly content.
4. I loose my self in a good book... so much sometimes that it is unhealthy
5. I don't think before I speak, sometimes I think I should but I couldn't hold it back even if I needed to.
6. The beach makes all problems in life seem so small. It is my home and my happy place.
7. I have a weakness for cheesy TV aka Gossip Girl, Vampire Diaries, Hart of Dixie, ect...
8. I have the worse memory in the world... I have to write everything down
9. My life is a musical I'm always singing and randomly dancing
10. I can't spell to save my life... You probably low this if you follow me
11. I'm a Mormon

11 QUESTIONS 

1. WHAT KIND OF KID WERE YOU? GOOFY? SHY? CLASS CLOWN? TROUBLE MAKER? TELL US A LITTLE ABOUT IT.


I WAS OBNOXIOUSLY HYPER AND LOUD... ALL THE TIME. I MADE TROUBLE WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE AND COULD NOT HOLD ON TO A GIRL FRIEND FOR THE LIFE OF ME... AKA I PRETTY MUCH HAD GUY FRIENDS MY WHOLE LIFE (WHICH LEAVES ME PRETTY FRIENDLESS NOW THAT I AM MARRIED) BUT I HAD TONS OF FUN LAUGHED A LOT... MAYBE CAUSE A LITTLE BIT OF TROUBLE.

2. WHO IN YOUR LIFE HAS MADE THE MOST IMPACT ON THE PERSON YOU ARE TODAY?

This is a really hard question my parents both have made a giant impact on how I look at the world. But I would have to say at this point in my life my husband has made the largest impact in my life. For the past almost 6 years he has been a driving force in many of my most defining decisions (some good, some bad, ALL of the perfect in the long run).

3. WHEN YOU GO ON LONG ROAD TRIPS OR FLIGHTS, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE WAY TO PASS THE TIME?

Sleep... Its pretty much my favorite pass time... well anytime... Last flight we took was on the tiniest plane squished next to a lady that I'm pretty sure was part zombie judging by the noises she was making and I still found a way to cuddle up next to (on top of) my hubby... lets just say its a good thing I am flexible because I was using it... I think I made some new yoga positions while trying to find a comfy way to sleep on that silly little plane.

4. IF YOU WERE IN A 90S GIRL BAND, WHAT WOULD THE NAME OF YOUR GROUP BE?

I wouldn't make up a new band I would just be a Spice Girl... I was still am obsessed with them and spent the better part of the 90's pretending to be Baby Spice...

5. WHEN YOU GET FRUSTRATED OR ANGRY, WHAT HELPS CALM YOU DOWN?

Walking away... Hubby hates it and sometimes it is not the best solution but the second I walk away I can think and calm down and usually realize how wrong I am or a better way to let people know that I am right...

6. WHAT IS AN EMBARRASSING MEMORY (OF YOURS) THAT YOU DON'T MIND SHARING?
See this post

7. WHAT'S YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE? (FOOD, TV, BOOKS)

See fact 7 above... did not plan this... but worked out nicely.... Bad TV Oh and I will trow in Sappy British romance books... I own about 100 of them.

8. WHAT ABOUT BLOGGING GIVES YOU THE MOST SATISFACTION?

Having my friends and family on the other side of the country tell me they read it... Oh and maybe walking in to work and having Brittnay or Kaitlin tell me what made them laugh... SO WHAT IF I LIKE THE ATTENTION... like its fine.. I never grew out of my attention seeking phase as a child.

9. WHAT DO YOU HOPE FOR THE NEXT GENERATION IN THE FUTURE OF OUR WORLD?

To pay more attention than we did.

10. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH (THE KIND OF LAUGH THAT MAKES YOU NEAR TEARS)?

My husband mostly cause he is such a weirdo...

11. WHAT IS YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL FOR YOUR FUTURE?

IS IT LAME IF I SAY PRODUCE TONS OF HAPPY LITTLE BABIES? CAUSE I'M NOT GONNA LIE THAT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL... BUT OTHER THAN THAT I WANT TO GET HUBBY INTO A GOOD CAREER THAT HE LOVES AND I WANT TO HAVE THE MEANS TO ADOPTED AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE SAID HAPPY LITTLE BABIES AND MAYBE START MY OWN BUSINESS AFTER MY LITTLE ONES (THAT DO NOT YET EXIST) ARE NOT SO LITTLE ANYMORE.


My questions:

1. IF YOU COULD DO ANYTHING AND MONEY WAS NO MATTER WHAT WOLD YOU DO?
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEMORY?
3. WHO HAS MADE THE BIGGEST IMPACT ON WHO YOU ARE TODAY?
4. IF YOU COULD BE ANY CELEBRITY WHO WOULD YOU BE AND WHY?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE HOLIDAY?
6. FAVORITE MEMORY
7. FAVORITE MOVIE
8. WHO IS YOU BIGGEST ROLE MODEL?
9. WHERE IS THE BEST VACATION LOCATION?
10. WHAT GOALS DO YOU HAVE FOR THE NEXT YEAR
11. WHAT WERE YOU LIKE IN HIGHSCHOOL?

I'm nominating:
The Cure for Writers Block
Whats in a Name 
Sharpes Serendipity 
Rejoicing In The Present
Ryan, Michelle and Ellie Mae
Home Payge
Blessed is Bray 
All Things Bright and Beautiful
Kate and Cam: The Wilson Clan 
Rylee Blake

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, congrats! I just stumbled upon your blog and you are just too cute! :)

Xo,
Courtney
shabbyloveschic.com

rylee blake greening said...

ah thanks sarah! so flattered. i would love to sponsor you and possibly do an ad swap for the month of december? let me know if you're interested!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks for nominating me! I didn't even know you blogged! I've already done the liebster on my blog three times, but I still really appreciate it! I figured that I would answer your questions here:

1. I would travel. Everywhere. With my husband of course.
2. Probably walking into the temple holding my husband's hand, about to be sealed for time and all eternity.
3. Probably Oh, this is a good one. Mot sure, but probably a combination of my husband and my friends.
4. Probably Hillary Swank so people wouldn't tell me I looked like her anymore. I would BE her!
5. Halloween. Hands down!
6. See number 2. I think. Did I read this one wrong? lol
7. Between 10 Things I Hate About You and Love Actually.
8. My grandfather. He is incredible, amazing, humble and Christ-like.
9. I love any of the southern coastal towns. Savannah, Charleston, St. Augustine, New Orleans.
10. Buy a house, maybe have a baby, but to mostly be happy!
11. I was kind of popular, but kind of not (the popular girls at our school where legit crazy, so I count this as a blessing), but a great friend and pretty smart.

THANKS FOR THE NOMINATION!!!

Unknown said...

P.S. If you want to swap or anything for December, just let me know! Also, I can totally help with design if you want! I'm not saying, your blog isn't amazing! (because it is), I just didn't know if you knew I design blogs!

Ashley said...

I love that you pretended to be baby spice!!! :-)

Event Management...how cool!!

Brooke Sharpe said...

Congrats!! your number 11 goal is like my life long dream!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...