HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Day My Biggest Fear Became a Reality

Have you ever wondered how you would act if your worst fear became your reality? Well today I found out exactly how I would act and let me tell you it wasn't pretty.

So here is what happened. I walk into school like it is any other day, sit down  and get my books out. Teacher begins to talk I get my planner out and begin to look through it... You know just wasting time while the teacher does his thing. He starts to go over the days notes so I open my trusty binder to get some paper and then it happened.... A giant COCKROACH crawls right across my page.... I close the binder throw it across the room and yell BIG BUG..... Yes friends that's right in the middle of class I threw my binder and screamed... My super unrational fear of  roaches kicked in and I lost ALL ability to think. Lets just say after I threw my folder craziness ensued. The bug crawled out from the folder and tried to make a run for it. Considering that the class of 40 consists of 39 girls and 1 guy the majority of the class was cowering in the back with me while one brave girl chased down the roach and killed it. Oh and did I mention that all the while my Professor is up front laughing? Yes, he was laughing to the point of tears at me!

Once all the bug was conquered and we all calmed down he says... You did quite a good impression of my wife there.... Don't you guys get used to the bugs... well I mean everyone besides YOU ( at this point he is looking right at me). Seriously the most embarrassing thing to happen to me in a LONG time... I spent the rest of the class with my legs criss-cross afraid to move for a fear the roach would come back from the dead for round two, all the while listening to Roach jokes every few minuets from the professor....

That my friends is real life...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh. Man. That is too funny! Of course, because it didn't happen to me. I've had a fair number of cockroach encounters myself....most notably when I was carrying a cardboard box containing my Mom's glass punch bowl and it's matching cups, and when I opened the box and saw two cockroaches running around inside the bowl I screamed and threw the entire box across the kitchen. Thankfully and miraculously, the bowl remained intact.

Abbey said...

Hahaha! I couldn't help but laugh at this, although I would've freaked out too if there was a cockroach, no less, right in front of me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...