HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Thursday, November 29, 2012

That one time I pretended to be a photographer...

A couple of weeks ago one of my good friends got married. It was a small ceremony and kind of last minuet. They had planned on getting married in December but those little love birds just couldn't wait. Despite the last minuet prep things came together perfectly for their little beach wedding. When I heard they didn't have anyone taking pictures I offered.... I am no pro by ANY means but I know how to use a camera (most of the time) so I borrowed a camera and took a few shots and I thought I would share. Remember I am so amateur its not even funny... but they are beautiful so it makes up for the not so good photographer!


   



      





 



 






5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah, stopping by from the grow your blog, blog hop! The pictures are beautiful! Beach weddings are my favorite =) Would love for you to stop by my blog dashofsun.blogspot.com!

Jenni @ A dash of sunshine

Kate @ BROhaha said...

Awesome pics! new follower :)

Unknown said...

so sweet. you did an amazing job with those photos.

Aloha,

Following ya now from the Friday hop. It's so sweet to meet ya. I'd love for you to join me for the ride at Local Sugar Hawaii . We're riding the wave of life one teensy adventure at a time, come join us and if you'd like join us for An Aloha Affair-- our sweet gathering and mingling and... growing together. You're welcome anytime.

cheers,
Nicole
localsugarhawaii.com

Brittany Kyte said...

Weddings on the beach are so beautiful!! Our friends got married on the beach too. It was gorgeous!

Brittany
brittanykytecreated.blogspot.com

Lexie and Brayden said...

such pretty pictures!you're really good at pretending ;) haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...