HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

One Year Down Eternity to Go




Anniversary Weekend!!!

This weekend was fantastic! The best in a long time. It was our one year anniversary and Hubby made it so perfect. I can't believe that it has already been a whole year. Here are some pictures form our weekend.

Friday my Aunt Faye came to visit and treated us to dinner at this amazing Italian place, Brono's. She was in town with a few of her friends to run the Wine and Dine half marathon at Epcot. They are seriously the amazing I want to be just like them when I "grow". They remembered it was our anniversary and caused a scene until they brought us this cake...


                                                                     Saturday ate dinner with the family and saw the new James Bond movie... I recommend it. SO good!
Sunday was our actual anniversary and Jon surprised me with a trip to St Augustine. he is the best husband I could ask for. We just explored the city all day with no real plans.  

   
  

Like I said best weekend in a long time.
Linking up with Sami 

5 comments:

Because Shanna Said So said...

Happy anniversary!!! Love the one of you guys holding up your ringer fingers. Too cute! Cheers to a lifetime of happiness...you guys are precious!

The Millers said...

This looks like so much fun! Happy one year anniversary to you! Anniversaries are the best :)

sjdmiller.blogspot.com

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How awesome! You guys look so happy! Here's to many many more anniversaries :)

Thanks for linking up with us!

anna lizbeth said...

happy anniversary! looks like you had a great time :) annalizbeth

Mandy said...

I found your blog through find-follow-friday and your title caught my eye! I read a few posts and I'm excited to see more :)

Mandy
mrandmrshanson.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...