HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our Dogs are Democrats

Ok so I am not going to say anything about the election other than this....
Yesterday I rushed home from school to go vote and realized I forgot my sample ballot... which is important casue I carefully read over all the amendments for once and marked them oh so nicely so I didn't forget. So I get home run in to get it and find a crumpled pile of shredded paper where my sample ballot once was. Frustrated with my pup, I decided that it was no big deal and ran to go get my moms sample ballot casue we pretty much voted the same and when I arrive what do I find?   Oh you know just another pile of SHREDDED sample ballot...   
Her dog also shredded hers (but she did a much better job of putting the pieces back together than I did See above picture). Apparently our democratic dogs realized that we were leaning to the conservative side and did what any liberal doggy would do and tried to eat our votes!They may seem all cute and innocent but I knew exactly what they were up too! But it didn't work those dang democratic pups may have slowed the process down but I prevailed!! My vote counted ( maybe it didn't get the president I wanted but it still counted)!!

1 comment:

Harley said...

yay for voting! my vote counted but didn't help out mr. romney at all... go democracy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...