HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Potter Problem


It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. ~J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by the character Albus Dumbledore

Top Tens Reasons Why I apparently have a HP problem:


10. I tend to drift off in normal conversation to think about where I left off in the book...

9. Every time boyfriend offers to rent a movie I jump up and down and ask... "Can we get Harry Potter"...

8. I get excited when I hear anyone make a slight HP reference and shout " HA its not just me" ( guilty conscience I think)

7. In church when one of the speakers was talking about Jesus.. I leaned over to boyfriend and said... OH just like Dumbeldore...

6. When KLH was teaching she made a reference to HP and all the sudden every thing made much more sense.

5.The thought MAN Hogwarts would be way more exciting than UCF has crossed my mind.

4. I hide in my car on lunch breaks so no one will interrupt my HP reading time.

3. I bought tickets to got see HP7 last week.

2.I was overheard today having this discussion:

Brad: are you going to the movie tonight?
Me: DUHHHH
Brad: Sweet, I cant wait
Me: I LOVE HARRY POTTER
Brad: You secretly want to be Hermonie?
Me: PSHHH no Id want to be Ginny cause she gets to marry Harry
The discussion may have continued with an slight argument over who would be the coolest character to be/ date....
1.Me and the Abster MAY have been caught reciting spells and wishing they worked.... on more than one occasion

So I don't know if these really prove I have a problem... They seem totally normal to me but to the unHP fans I seem to be going overboard....

2 comments:

Abstertron said...

Two corrections:

One: It's Ginny :)

and Two: Those spells TOTALLY worked :)

Love,
Abster

Sarah said...

GAHHH Spell Check did it with out telling me stupid blog spell check

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...