HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday FUNday

I am just going to start this post off the right way....
ONE WEEK and two days TILL VEGAS BABY!!!!
Now that is out of the way I can move on to the less exciting but still exciting things....
I am going to link up today with this lady and this one too (go check them out they both are AWESOME)
Anyways in honor of my trip to Vegas with my oh so cute Hubby here is what I am going to do...
Fall in the west is the best
Especially Vegas cause it is oh so nice and toasty in the days and perfect bonfire weather at night. 
So I will get to have my fall fix with out the freezing temperatures. 
Here are somethings on my fall fix list:
Mountain Hikes
Bonfires
and in this case it usually involves
 blowing things up in them

Sweaters
Boots
Hot Chocolate 

I cant wait to snuggle my man and see all our friends. This week is going to go by so slow! 3 Midterms, one project and a TON of packing to go.

3 comments:

Sabz said...

i love vegas! i miss it, haven't been in a while! have a great time :)

Victoria said...

great list! Fall is the best season :)

cute blog you have!

Nicole said...

I love all these things! :D Which makes it every crappier that I'm in Florida right now. :/ Haha!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Your blog is so stinking cute. Following you now. Hope you'll stop by next week for my find + follow friday hop :)

♥ Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...