HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

My sissy is getting married in November and she has asked that I help plan her wedding. I am pretty excited so I have spent many a hour scouring the interweb for inspiration. Let me tell you I have found some amazing people and amazing events. Check it out....
  Carter & Carter via 100 Layer Cakes at Hitched (now The Cream) which is an event I am SERIOUSLY obsessed with. One day when I live out west I will be at this event. Such a fun twist on a bridal show.

1 comment:

Cassie @SweetTea-and-EarlGrey said...

I'm sure the wedding will be fabulous! Linds is going to have a November wedding like the both of us!

Oh, and I tried to put your button on my page but neither one is working...whoops. Did you change them at all?

-Cass

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...