HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Its That Time Again...

Just a few of  my sweet dance moves...
This Weeks Questions:

Sunday Social Link up :)
 1. What is something you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Take a dance class. I love it but I am so scared to go out and take a class by myself... Anyone out there looking for a dance partner?

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Done with school, a couple of kids and a helicopter flying Hubby in our own home (that we own)
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012? 
Via 
Our trip to Las Vegas in October, does that count as the end? And beyond that 2013... Cause I graduate in May!!!
4. What are your hopes for your blog?
 That I can actually keep up with it, make people laugh a little and maybe grow it a little bit. 

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? 
Via 
Nope, I don't know where we will end up but it probably won't be here forever but who knows what God has in store for us.

6. What is your morning routine?
Set alarm an hour before I need to actually wake up so I can "work out". Snooze alarm 3 to 5 times end up waking up late and barely have enough time  to get ready, grab a bagel, feed Ruca, let her out side while I scramble to get everything together and then jump in the car, start the car, realize that I forgot some important item, run back inside, finally leave 10 minuets after I should have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the name of your blog:) It's perfect! As for dance class, I totally agree. I would LOVE to do it but most definitely not by myself! Love the blog:) I'm a new follower and found you through Sunday Social!

Xo-
Roni @ HomePayge blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...