HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Monday, September 10, 2012

Let Kick Cancer's A....

Today while catching up on a few of my favorite reads I headed over to The Kinch Life. Aubrey posted Taylor Swifts video from Stand Up to Cancer. I did not know anything about this song or the family that it was about. I just thought oh HEY I love me some T-Swift and sat back expecting to enjoy. 


Well I can say I more than enjoyed it. I cried for about 5 minuets straight and then decided to make it worse by going to Ronan's mom's blog to learn more, of course  Jon called right then so I had to explain the whole thing to him. Just her story of Taylor Swift calling was enough to have me hooked. How could you not be in love with this family. It is not fair that anyone has to loose their baby but she has taken her tragedy and turned it into something good. She wants to not only make a dent in cancer but eliminate it. Its a movement not just a charity. Live like a rock star.  I really just wanted to share this with any and everyone. You can buy Taylor Swifts song here... all the money goes to cancer research. 

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm your newest follower and would love for you to stop by. I found you on the blog hop.

Kimberly @ mypinterestreality.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...