HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Home Improvements

This past couple of days have flown by! We have been working hard on our lovely condo. Now I am sure when I say that you might think something like ... Oh they must have just moved in to a new place.. Well sadly no. I am just a slacker. We have been in our humble abode since February and I have completed a few projects but  nothing too serious. This week we and by we I mostly mean Jon has worked very hard on our soon to be patio!  Our amazing Landlords are letting have our way with the condo so hopefully soon it will be a nice place to look at. From inside and out. Here are some pictures of our progress, when we are all done I will posted the finished product. Maybe, if I get all my little side projects done, I will post some pictures of our place. Until then here ya go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...