HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Weekend Review

 This weekend has gone by all too fast, but what weekend doesn't. We spent this weekend catching up with some old friends. We spent Saturday with my good friend Tahna. She has been here for the past month working her butt off at Disney and we finally got to see her two days before she heads back to Provo. We had such a good time with her. Seriously one of the sweetest people I know. We spent the day pool hopping  at Disney Coronado Springs This is seriously the best pool around it has an slide and tons of room to play and a giant hot tub.  I mean just look at it... dont you WANT to be here right now?  
After hours of catching up in the sun we headed to Downtown Disney to kill some time before Tahna had to go to work. She showed us around her old stomping ground (she works at a few of the stores in DTD). and she even bought us an icy from Candy Calderon. We stopped by the new Harley store and took a few silly pictures. Jon was nice enough to join in on the fun.  Then it was time to say good bye. Seeing Tahna made me miss Utah even more than I usually do so many of our good friends are there right now and so few are here, but at least we give everyone a great place to visit.
                  
On Sunday we got up and got ready for church only to end up not going. Jon had checked in on Facebook to Downtown Disney the night before and it turns out one of his favorite families from his mission was visiting. So we changed our clothes and headed back to Orlando for the day. Jon was like a little kid, so excited to see this family. I had heard so much about them I was pretty excited too. On the way there Jon warns me in these words... 

Jon: Now Richard got in a bad accident and has scars on his face so don't stare.
Me: Oh really are they that bad? And I really don't think I would...
Jon: Yeah but they are bad he was in the Navy and I think that's how they got them

So we get there and they get out of their car with their 4 adorable kids and there is not a thing wrong with Richard,at all. I did not even give it a second thought until half way through lunch... turns out that Jon had just made the whole thing up to see how I would react. I never knew he was such a good liar... haha Oh how he picks on me!! Besides me looking really silly the lunch was great. We got to catch up and meet their kids ( they have two more since they last saw Jon) and even made plans to go visit them in Septtember to do this race.... http://www.colormerad.com/about.html
                              

Over all it was a great weekend and I am so sad it is over. But there is always next weekend to look forward too. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...