HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Under Construction

So you may have noticed ( or may not in most cases). That my blog has been and well lets face it, still is under construction. This blog has been alive for some time but it really hasn't LIVED. I have been on here for quite some time trying to figure things out. It may not be the best looking blog in the world but it has all been done by me with the help of .... Google, Picmonkey, and of course Photobucket. So if somethings don't work right... let me know I am no HTML genius and if you have any suggestions PLEASE let me know I could use all the help I can get!!!  Seriously! 

2 comments:

Tamara (Fishy Face Studios) said...

if you need a quick design while you are in transition I can help ya! :o)

Sarah said...

Do you do blog design? I would love to get some help with all of this I have just been using google and sometimes things just dont work out the way they are suppose to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...