HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What Im Loving!



Oh man it is only Tuesday but I am already burnt out this week. School is rough! BUT what's not rough is thinking about all the thing I'm Loving!

Right now I am completely obsessed with FALL! I can not wait to feel that brisk air, see the leave change and wear my boots! Now lets face it I live in Florida soooo fall is really just a distant memory of the time I lived in Utah, BUT we will be taking a trip to LasVegas and it does get a little bit more fallish there... at least I will be able to wear layers and not DIE of heat stroke! The lack of fall here is probably only adding to my obsession with it.

I want my house to smell like this...



I want to make this....

And drink this....

while wearing this....



I want to be here again... I miss Utah Fall!
LINKING UP HERE

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Visiting from the link up. I too love the smell of apple cider!!
Girlfriends Are Like Shoes

Unknown said...

I"m obsessed with Fall too..... i'm trying to wait to next week to totally indulge ..trying is the key word :)

Unknown said...

Those cupcakes look divine. I'm soooo excited for fall. I'm so over this heat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...