HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School... and Work!

Well yesterday marked the first day of school for me. I can already tell this semester is going to be quite the hectic one with 6 classes. So far though all my professors seem great. My international events professor is from the UK so he has the best accent it makes the class so much more interesting....  

 Yesterday as I was getting ready for class I just began to think about everything that needs to be done and paid for... It has been about 2 and a half months since my Hubby had a job. This was fine when I was working a full 40 hours a week but with school I will only be getting a third of the hours, I had no idea how we were going to do it now. We have been praying hard... really hard for a solution and finally we got it. While I was in the shower one of the places Jon had interviewed with called to offer him the job!! It will have great pay and he worked for the company in Utah so he knows what he is doing.  They were excited to have him and have big plans for him. God is so good!

 Now that he is working again I am trying to convince him that I NEED all of these things...
1. A new bag... Maybe one of these?

2.  An iPad... it would fit so nicely in my new bag... and I would even let him play with it! 
I know... I am a really good wife
3.This watch... So I am on time for all my classes
 4.Rain boots and a new umbrella... Because UCF Floods on a daily basis... I promise I wont throw it over the bridge like this silly girl did!
5. Desk/ Office make over


 Maybe I will wait till he actually goes to his first day of work before showing him the list. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...