HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Monday, August 13, 2012

Weekend Review

   So this weekend was not too exciting sadly. We were all set to head to Miami to visit tone of my favorite families in the world but plans fell through so we settled for a weekend of relaxing in town. Friday night we ventured down by the bridge (the place to be in this little town) and tried our luck at fishing. Lets just say we were not so lucky. I spent the night playing with Ruca and trying to take a good picture with my Hubby.

Obviously I couldn't get a good picture with either of them... 
Jon would not make a normal face and Ruca would not look at the camera....
Its like she is a dog or something always getting distracted....

 We caught, by we I mean Jon, about six of these little guys... 

I think they were as big as the shirmp we were fishing with.

Saturday we went to visit our favorite family and their babies in Orlando. 
We got to swim in the pool about 15 minuets before a giant storm poured in.
Which was fine with us because they then proceeded to feed us.
Which is ALWAYS good in my book.

Sunday we just bummed around the house...
 literally I dont even think I moved
 unless it was to get water or food...
 It was a good day.
Condo Life at its best.

1 comment:

Celia Indriana said...

Hi:) I'm your new follower, mind to check out my blog and follow back? ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...