HOME aboutus project oneday believe

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Your Looking at the Next Julia Childs

This semester I am being forced to take a cooking class. I have put it off as long as I possibly could but the time is now. Now why in the world would I be so afraid of a simple cooking class you ask? Well, I am forced to come to terms with my inability to cook. That's right this girl right here has absolutely no cooking skills. I can bake a BOMB cake and a MEAN cupcake but when it comes to dinner I over season and over cook. I can usually follow a recipe.... the first time and after that my meals just go down hill... Its a curse. Lately it has been getting worse too. My poor hubby has found this out the hard way. He has been forced fed dry chicken, under cooked pasta and burnt veggies many a night. Needless to say he is pretty excited about this class. To tell you the truth I am kinda stoked about it too. Although I have done everything short of changing my major to avoid this class I think a good lesson or two (or 12) will do our little family some good. Today is my first Lab... we actually get to cook its not just theory... I will be decked out in a real chefs coat that I picked up from the book store and all. So wish me luck I am about to embark on the adventure of a life time.... Who knows maybe I have some insane hidden talent (deep,deep down)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...